Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

recipe: brownie frosting

I made some brownies the other weekend and added some frosting. I've never put frosting on brownies before. I wasn't sure if you use regular cake frosting or if there's a special "brownie" frosting. So I googled it. I bought a box of brownie mix (and added some mini chocolate chips) and then put together this frosting. It was super easy. I added the rest of my chocolate chips to it before spreading it over the brownies. I made the brownies for a church event and wasn't able to see how they turned out. But several people told me the brownies were really good! I'll have to make them again so I can see for myself :) You can click here for the full recipe.

What you need:
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup or 1 tablespoon honey (I used honey)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk (I used 2 tablespoons)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment